Pic Monkey Banner

Pic Monkey Banner

Friday, August 1, 2014

The Sims 4 Rewards

Well, I received another promo for the Sims 4 today.  Apparently if I choose to purchase and register Sims 4 I can get a colorful assortment of plumbob statues and an truly ugly llama / freezer bunny / plumbob thing....  I just don't think that's going to be enough incentive for me to crack out my wallet to the tune of $79.96... that's the current price listing on Amazon for The Sims 4 Premium Edition.  Sorry, but there are just too many other games I'm interested in picking up at the moment; and I can buy most of those for under $20 each.  I'm waiting for a massive price drop.


The Sims 4 Rewards is our way of saying thanks. Learn more
E-mail look funny? View it online.
The Sims 4 REWARDS
Your Reward is Waiting!
Introducing The Sims™ 4 Rewards, our way of saying thank you for playingThe Sims 3You've earned bonus digital content in The Sims 4 by owning and registering The Sims 3 PC Game and Expansion Packs. 

Learn More
GET STARTED
Last Chance to Save on the Sims 3

No comments:

Post a Comment