Pic Monkey Banner

Pic Monkey Banner

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mononoke Kiss+ : Checkpoint of Doom

 

Well on Mononoke Kiss+ I've played the Main Story of Raizo to Chapter 11 Episode 3 and the Checkpoint of Doom appeared...  Yes there is a checkpoint that takes 11 passports to go through... I've gotten 3 through normal gameplay.  They conveniently have the passports available in an 11 pack, isn't that sweet of them?

This 11 pack of passports costs 1,000 coin.  You have to buy coin, you can't earn it in the game.  100 coin is roughly $1 -- It can vary a little because of the way coin is sold, you get it a little cheaper if you buy a big enough amount.  Anyway, you get the idea right?  If you buy the passports to go through this gate is costs $10!!

My big problem with this is you have no way of knowing if this is the last checkpoint or not.  How many more of these do you run up against?  I'm not complaining about expecting to get a free game, I really don't mind paying for my games but this is a special type of wallet rape isn't it?

So I guess the game company is betting against your impatience to finish the story.  It's only $10 dollars right?  Untill it's only $15, and so on, and so on.  Well, it's not a money trap I plan on falling into.  -_-

The good news is this is one of the games that actually has a pay upfront version.  Yay!!!  The cost for Raizo's story on that is $3.99!  Yes, $6 dollars cheaper than buying checkpoint passes for the Checkpoint of Doom on the "Free" version of the game.  So, I think I will be going that route when I feel like finishing the story.



No comments:

Post a Comment