Pic Monkey Banner

Pic Monkey Banner

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sims, Sims, Sims...

There's a new free set over in the Sims 3 Store called Fashionable Fitness Set that has 11 items in it.  There are two new hairstyles for adult female sims in it, and that's all I really play with anyway.  So I installed that into my game and looked at it yesterday but then ended up not really doing anything but puttering around in CAS while I listened to my latest audio book again.  

That actually is what I like best about Sims 3 anyway... I can just mess around building lots or recoloring clothing for hours.  I do actually play too; but I'd say 50% of the time I just recolor or build.

Here's a pic of my latest recolors in my July color pallet, the sim in the middle has one of the hairstyles from the Fashionable Fitness Set.  I like it, I think it's pretty cute.

As always the recolors are here if you want them.


Oh, and if you somehow missed it SimsVIP had an article up about the Sims 2 Complete Collection being offered free for something like a week to anyone who wants it.  Here's a link to that post that had all the details in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment