Pic Monkey Banner

Pic Monkey Banner

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Shall we date?: Lost Island+

Oh, well there is another new otome game out called Lost Island+.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to play anything but the prolog on it because it kept freezing up on my tablet.  Maybe you'll have better luck than I did.  I guess this one will join Ninja Love+ and Magic Sword+ as being games that I just can't currently play.  Very sad.  This one looked so different than other games I've played too.  Looks like you get trapped on an island with zombies!  Yikes!!  Oh well...  ;-(  ...  I may try putting it on my actual cell phone and see if it works that way...

Link to the game on Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.losef

Oh, my code for this game is Ki1VNpVxMq if you need one to get the free game items.

No comments:

Post a Comment