Pic Monkey Banner

Pic Monkey Banner

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection


Well, It seems that The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection is already in my Origin account.  I haven't played Sims 2 in a long time.  Thought I would go ahead and start an install on it.  You need about 13 gigs of free space to install it, I forgot the exact amount.  I see that they also put a faq up.  According to Origin; The Ultimate Collection includes The Sims 2, as well as every single The Sims 2 expansion pack and stuff pack.  This would be great news for me as I lost half of my Sims 2 games one of the times I moved.

Oh here's a link to the Origin Fac:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-faq/

No news yet on if this is going to be a for sell item on Origin or not.  I know a lot of people are wanting it.  I would think it would be, but who knows with EA...

1 comment: